Questions for Chapter XIII
1) Discuss the possible significance of the Alpha-minus administrator dying of trypanosomiasis.
2) What does John Savage mean when he says "some kinds of baseness are nobly undergone"?
3) When Lenina grabs John and kisses him, what does he experience and why?
4) When John is pacing back and forth quoting Shakespeare about the "gilded fly" and the "fitchew", what does he mean? How does this have to do with his struggle?
5) What is the similarity between the scene in Othello that John quotes and his conflict with Lenina?
|©2010 - About Us - Blog - Site Map - Contact Us|